M.Tech Admissions 2017
Registration started for Management and NRI seats.
- Candidate should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by AICTE / Deemed Universities, and must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in Graduate Degree examination in the appropriate branch of Engineering. Candidates who have passed AMIE/AMIETE examinations with a minimum of 55% marks in Section B, having valid Gate score and with 3 years professional experience in the field of specialization are also eligible.
- Norms may be relaxed for SC/ST candidates as per the Govt. rules.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examinations from other Universities/Institutions should produce eligibility certificate.
How to apply:
- Formal application forms for admission can be obtained from the College office in person on payment of Rs 500. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website of the College. Such applications have to be submitted along with a DD of Rs 500 in favour of Principal, Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering payable at Kolenchery or Ernakulam.
- The duly filled application forms along with attested copies of necessary documents can be submitted directly in person or sent by registered post with A/D to the College office. The Last date of submission will be notified in the college website.
- Applicants shall obtain acknowledgment from the college for application submitted directly.
- Application submitted to the college should be completed in all respects. The candidate should fill in all the items in the application form in his/her own handwriting.
- Copies of following Certificates / Documents Attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution where the student had studied should be submitted along with the application.
- 10 / 12 or equivalent certificate in proof of the date of birth.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination (BE/B.Tech.)
- Gate score card / DTE rank. In case of candidates claiming any sort of reservation or special consideration, document to prove such claims must be submitted along with the application.
- Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claims of reservation will not be considered in such categories. Documents / Certificates furnished after last date of submission of the applications will be rejected.
- The different entries in the application are to be filled with extreme care, as this information is used for preparing the rank list. Take the print out of the filled up application and submit to the college office along with DD for Rs 500 in favour of The Principal, Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering', payable at Kolenchery or Ernakulam and documents as per clause mentioned above.
Procedure of Selection
Candidate must register their names online in the website of Director of Technical Education, Thiruvananthapuram (DTE) in time. DTE will prepare a rank list by considering the candidates GATE score/aggregate marks obtained upto 6th semester in qualifying degree Examination. Candidates qualified in ranking by DTE can submit applications to SNGCE before the last date notified in the college website. SNGCE will publish a merit list based on the ranking by DTE, in which 50% of seats will be filled based on merit, observing the Reservation Rules as per G.O. (P)208/66/Edn. dated 02-05-1966, G.O.(MS)/95/08/SCSTDD dated 06-10-2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government. Balance 50% of seats filled by the management from merit list drawn up by SNGCE. Students having valid GATE score are eligible for scholarship of AICTE
|Tuition Fee(Per semester)|
|Refundable Caution Deposit|
|University Examination Fee(Per sem)|
|Student Administration Fee|
|Development per semester(Per semester)|