MBA Admissions 2017
|Registration started for MBA.
Please Contact : Vice Principal and Head : 9446742522
- General: A pass in any bachelor's Degree Examination of MG University or an equivalent degree of any other university, duly recognized by KTU with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate for all parts of examination or a Master's Degree Examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- SC/ST students- A pass in any Bachelor's Degree Examination
- Candidates must be citizens of India
How to apply:
- 10 / 12 or equivalent certificate in proof of the date of birth.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination
- Score card of MAT/C-MAT/ASMIK
Procedure of Admission:
Preparation of common Merit list and allotment of Seats: Subject to any order that may be passed by court, admission will be on the basis of merit by adding marks obtained in degree, MAT/ C-MAT/ASMIK or equivalent examination, Group Discussion and personal interview. The date for GD & Personal Interview will be published in the news paper, website and college notice board. Reservation shall be as per the principles as contemplated in G.O.(P)208/66/Edn dated 02-05-1966, G.O.(MS)No. 95/08/SCSTDD dated 06-10-2008 and as modified from time to time by the Government. Furnishing false information/particulars would result in the forfeiture of the candidature as well as cancellation of admission of the course. Merit list for the admission will be published in the college website/notice board.Selection will be in the order of merit.
|Tuition Fee(Per trimester)|
|Refundable Caution Deposit|
|University Examination Fee(Per semester)|
|Student Administration Fee|
|Development Fee(Per semester)|
**subject to decision from the university